The CAMO Edge Deck Fastening System is a fast, easy, and affordable way to install a fastener-free deck surface. Patented CAMO Edge Deck Screws are installed through the edge of the board—not on the surface—and are secured directly to the joist which reduces board movement. Use Edge Deck Screws with Pro, Pro-X1, Pro-NB, and Edge Guides. Edge Deck Screws have a patented rake tip that auger out material, which reduces splitting and cracking, plus they are made of 316 Stainless Steel for superior corrosion resistance. Edge Stainless Steel Deck Screws can be used on treated lumber, cedar, redwood, hardwoods, composite, capped composite, and PVC decking in areas near open water or where corrosion is more likely.
One T15 Star drive bit included.
- 1-7/8″ CAMO Deck Screws – 316 Stainless 350ct
- Hidden in the side of the board, CAMO deck screws create a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface.
- Easy to install using either Marksman tool.
- CAMO secures deck boards directly to the joist to reduce board movement, and they back out easily in the event a board needs to be replaced.
- No pre-drilling is required! And CAMO deck screws come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty that guarantees against rust and corrosion for the life of the project.
- Package: 12 – 350 ct pail(s)
- Units Per Carton: 1
- Size: 1-7/8″
- Count: #7 – 350 count
- 316 Stainless Steel – provides the ultimate in corrosion resistance; recommended for coastal environments
- Designed for use with CAMO Marksman tools only
- Proprietary design patent pending
- A reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screw to penetrate the board without splitting
- The star drive offers more points of contact for better performance and reduces slippage and wear
- Aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the joist and provides a clean, finished entry
- Unique trimhead design provides a less visible point of entry