Professional, high performance decking screws for fixing into composite decking.
£ 19.99 Inc VAT£ 16.66 Exc VAT
‘- Deep Torx compatible insert ensures reduced cam-out, higher torque levels and firmer drive.
– Super sharp tip gives immediate bite from the first turn.
– Patented self-drilling thread removes the need to pre-drill the composite board.
– Reverse thread facilitates a cleaner finish.
– Hardened case and core give exceptional strength.
– Reduced head provides discreet fixing and superb countersinking.
– Protected by Elementech 2000 surface treatment.
– Corrosion resistance up to twice as long as standard decking screws.
– Impressive pull out values, less risk of working loose when used in substrates that flex in use.
– Flexes to 35º reducing likelihood of screw shearing.
– CE approved for use in load-bearing timber construction.
– Available in Green
Out of stock
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
Explore our website or come to our Plymouth store to learn more about our power tools, accessories and workwear. We have a great selection of products available at low, affordable prices.
For the latest news, exclusive offers and to find out more information about your orders!