The DMR301 job site radio from Makita will run on as well as charge their 12V, 14.4V and 18V batteries!
This DMR301 radio from Makita is the ideal addition to any tool kit. It is compatible with LXT and CXT batteries and will even charge them when powered by the mains with an AC adaptor. It is capable of receiving DAB/DAB+ Radio Stations. Features elastomer bumpers and metal pipes to protect against rough handling and is IP64 rated for dust and shower protection. It will run for up to 24.7 hours with an 18V LXT 6.0Ah battery.
- Speakers 2 x 89mm
- Practical Output (12V): 1.2W x 2
- Practical Output (18V): 3.5W x 2
- Practical Output (14.4V): 2.2W x 2
- Frequency Range FM: 87.5 – 108 Mhz
- Frequency Range AM: 522 – 1710 kHz
- Frequency Range DAB: Band III 5A – 13F