The HiKOKI / Hitachi 18v Brushless Framing Nailer is a new addition to HiKOKI / Hitachi’s cordless range. Featuring a brushless motor, dual function trigger for change between bump fire and single fire, tool-less depth of fire change, an integrated belt hook, a dry-fire lockout mechanism to protect the tool plus a shock absorption system to extend user comfort.
NB. This NR1890DBCL will be sent as NR1890DC (the DBCL is the older Hitachi code and down to the move to HiKOKI the code has been updated to DC)
High driving performance
Suitable to drive ring shank nails with highly efficient brushless motor and unique air spring drive system.
Number of Nails per Charge*
*It may vary depending on operating conditions, etc.
Lower running costs
No cost of gas cartridges means that the more the tool is used, the more cost-effective it will be.
Comparison of Total Cost*1
- *1: Without the cost of nails.
- *2: The numbers of total cost are relative values when the initial cost of competitor’s gas framing nailer is indexed at 100.
- *3: Electricity cost may vary depending on the area.
Ease of use with great comfort
A unique air spring drive system that uses the compressed air sealed in the main unit brings various advantages of pneumatic technologies.
- Drives 1.5 to 2 nails per sec. with zero ramp-up time and quicker response time between drives.
- Offers low-recoil and sets nails flush consistently.
- No combustion noise and no gas fumes.
- Consistent performance even at low temperatures or high altitudes.*
*The operating environment for these products is between 0℃ and 40℃.
Integrated Operation Panel with Push-button Switches allows users to select between full sequential mode* or contact mode, and check remaining battery power.
Tool-less Depth of Drive Adjustment
Dry-fire Lockout prevents nailer activation when the nail count is low.
No gas means no need of regular cleanings of a combustion chamber that a gas nailer would require. The brushless motor is also low-maintenance due to no wearing parts.
The battery is compatible with all HiKOKI 18V slide-type Lithium-ion cordless tools.
Applicable nail sizes – mm(in.)
|L||50(2) – 90(3.543)|
|d||2.9(.113) – 3.3(.131)|
|D||6.8(.266) – 7.7(.303)|