The DeWalt Professional Step Ladders are made from Aluminium and are a Class 1 Industrial ladder with a load capacity of 250kg, certified for EN 131 1-2-3-4.
Designed for strength, stability and durability, it comes with a 5-year warranty
Powder coated for increased corrosion protection, the ladder has a flanged connection and no structural rivets for greater durability. The large non-skid rubber feet add to the strength of the ladder, and are some of the largest in the industry. The 4” extra deep non-skid treads and the large platform allow for comfortable and safe standing, and the finger safe construction ensures no hand injuries. The integrated multi-functional tool tray allows for easy storage of tools and materials.
DEWALT products are developed, engineered and manufactured to the exact requirements of those who use our tools. Professionals around the world rely on these tools to get the job done: WHATEVER THE JOB, WHENEVER THE JOB, WHEREVER THE JOB. Every DEWALT product is tested at length by genuine construction professionals, under the most demanding job site conditions DEWALT tools earn the right to be labelled Guaranteed Tough –in the hands of real users.
- 5 year warranty
- No welded joints but a flanged connection giving even greater durability and safety.
- Powder-coated profiles for increased durability and added corrosion resistance
- 4″ extra deep non-skid treads for improved safety
- Large platform allows for comfortable standing
- Large non-skid rubber feet for increased stability
- Integrated multi-functional tool tray for easy storage of tools and materials
- Finger safe construction ensures no hand injuries
- EN & BS 131-1-2-3 certified
|SKU||Treads||Platform Height||Closed Height||Weight (kg)|
Note that the platform is classed as a tread on all platform step ladders