Dewalt’s popular DCH273 SDS Drill, now complete with 5.0Ah Powerstack batteries!
The Dewalt DCH273 is a powerful yet compact SDS drill, offering 2.1J of impact energy and 0-4600 bpm with a no-load speed of 0-1100 rpm. It also has a brushless motor and will drill up to 24mm in concrete. Best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s² minimises user fatigue. This package comes complete with Powerstack batteries, Dewalt’s most powerful, compact, and lightweight battery system to date. So you can rest assured that this tool is up to any demanding task.
- 2 x 5.0Ah Powerstack batteries
- DCB1104 charger
- TStak case
- Side handle
- Voltage: 18V
- No Load Speed: 0-1100 rpm
- Quick Change Chuck: No
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Wood): 26mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Concrete): 24mm
- Max. Drilling Capacity (Metal): 13mm
- Impact energy: 2.1J
- Blows per Minute: 0-4600 bpm
- Tool Holder: SDS-Plus