This rotary hammer is capable of producing up to 3.0J of impact energy, allowing you to drill into concrete up to 28mm. With 3 modes – Rotary only drilling, Hammer Drilling & Chiselling, the 1165 RPM ensures fast & effective completion of even the most demanding tasks.
The DCH263 quickly performs in chipping applications & has a wide optimal drilling range between 6mm & 19mm.
The SHOCKS-Active Vibration Control system reduces vibration felt at the handles, compared to hammers without this feature.
With its hard-hitting mechanism, fast drilling speed, and balanced design, this hammer is ideally suited for all day use, even with large diameter hole drilling in the hardest concrete.
Compatible with DWH205DH-XJ On Board Dust Extractor (Sold Separately).
Specifications Dewalt DCH263:
- VOLTAGE: 18V
- NO LOAD SPEED: 0-1165RPM
- BATTERY TYPE: 18V XR Li-Ion
- CE Lpa SOUND PRESSURE: 86dB(A)
- CE Lwa ACOUSTIC POWER: 97dB(A)
- Kwa ACOUSTIC POWER UNCERTAINTY: 3dB(A)
- IMPACT ENERGY: 3J
- IMPACTS PER MINUTE: 0-4300min-1
- TOOL HOLDER TYPE: SDS PLUS
- WEIGHT: 2.7kg
- Compatible with DWH205DH-XJ integrated dust extractor