“NEW” Paslode IM350+ Cordless 7.2V 1st Fix Gas Framing Nailer (1 x Battery) 905900
£479.00 £390.83 Ex VAT
- Unrivaled gas technology performance from paslode.
- Quick charge Li- ion+ battery.
- Multi-angled teeth nose probe provides additional bite.
- Non-slip soft grip handle gives additional user comfort
- Easy to use pinch and slide depth of drive adjustment
- Dual action rafter and belt hook.
- 7.2V Battery
- Impulse Charger
- Safety Glasses
- Hex Key
- Carry Case
3 in stock
The IM350+ Li-ion cordless framing nailer has been the market leading tool in timber to timber construction for the past 30 years. Reliable in all weather conditions, the IM350+ cordless gas framing nailer is the professional’s tool of choice Proven, unrivalled gas technology provides performance and reliability, surpassed only by the IM360Ci. At an excellent weight and balance, allows longer work periods with lower user fatigue. With a distinctive angled magazine designed specifically for working in cramped, overhead and hard to reach places, the nailer is ideal for timber frame erection, stud work, roof battening, shuttering, roof decking, panelling, cladding and a host of other applications. Non-slip soft grip handle gives additional user comfort.
- Dimensions: 370 x 390 x 110mm
- Nail Range: 51 – 90mm
- Impact Force: 82J
- Max cycle rate per sec (fixings): 2 – 3
- Max. cycle rate per hour (fixings): 1000
- Magazine capacity: 55 nails (1 strip)
- Fuel Cell Capacity: 1100 shots
- Fixings per battery charge: 4000
- Battery Type: Li-ion+
- Battery charge time: 90 mins
- Noise Emission (BS EN 12549):
- Sound Power Level LwA 1s 1m: 89dB(A)
- Sound Pressure Level LpC peak: 130dB(A)
- Vibration (EN ISO 8662-11) HAV: 2.6 m/s_
- Weight with battery: 3.3kg
- Weight: 6kg