Milwaukee M12 FPP2A-202C FUEL™ Twin Pack 12V 2 x 2.0Ah Li-ion
£276.00 £190.00 Ex VAT
- 2 x M12B2 2.0Ah batteries
- C12C Charger
M12FPD Combi Drill Technical Specification:
Chuck capacity (mm) – 13
Max drilling steel (mm) – 13
Max. drilling masonry (mm) – 13
Max. drilling wood (mm) – 35
Max. percussion rate (bpm) – 0 – 25,500
Max. torque (Nm) – 44
No load speed gear 1 (rpm) – 0 – 450
No load speed gear 2 (rpm) – 0 – 1700
No. of batteries supplied – 2
Speed settings – 2
Voltage (V) – 12
M12FID Impact Driver Technical Specification:
Battery type – Li-ion
Impact rate (ipm) – 0 – 4000
Max. bolt diameter – M14
Max. torque (Nm) – 147
No load speed (rpm – 0-1300 / 0-2400 / 0-3300 / 0-3300
Voltage (V) – 12
3 in stock
Milwaukee M12FPP2A-202C 12v M12 FUEL Combi Drill and Impact Driver Twin Pack with 2 x 2.0Ah REDLITHIUM-ion Battery Packs
Milwaukee 12v Fuel 2 Piece Kit, including the M12FPD Combi Drill and M12FID Impact Driver. Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive REDLINK™ Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. The temperature management system and individual cell monitoring help maximize battery life.
Features and Benefits:
- The M12 FUEL sub compact 2-speed percussion drill combines high performance with long term durability.
- The M12 FUEL™ sub compact 1/4″ Hex impact driver offers quick and easy bit change with Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™ allows the user to shift to three different speed and torque settings, as well as a self-tapping mode to maximise application versatility.
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for up to 3x longer motor life and up to 2x more power.
- REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers an advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load.