Dewalt DCN680N 18v XR Brushless Second Fix 18 Gauge Finishing Brad Nail Gun – Body Only
£316.00 £263.33 Ex VAT
- Battery chemistry Li-Ion (batteries not included)
- Voltage 18 V
- Nail Diameter 1.25 (18Ga) mm
- Magazine angle 0 °
- Magazine loading Rear
- Nail Length 15 – 54 mm
- Magazine capacity 110 Nails
- Trigger Type Bump & Sequential
- Length 302 mm
- Width 96 mm
- Height 264 mm
- Weight 2.6 kg
- Nailer Operating Mode Bump and Sequential
- Integrated Belt Hook Yes
- Jam Clearing Tool free
- Temperature Range -20 to 50°C
- Fault indicator Yes
- Noise LPa 1sd / Uncertainty 83 dB
- Noise LWa 1sd / Uncertainty 3 dB
- Noise LPa 1s, 1m / Uncertainty 93 dB
- Vibration / Uncertainty <2.5/1.5 m/s²
- is supplied as tool only, so no batteries, charger or case.
Out of stock
Dewalt DCN680N 18v XR Brushless 18 Gauge Finish Nailer is the latest generation offering cutting edge nailing technology.
Brushless motor offers runtime that cannot be beaten in a compact package. Compact, lightweight and ergonomic design makes the tool easy and comfortable to use but durable enough for worksite environment.
Accepting 18 gauge nails with a 110 nail capacity and 15mm-54mm nail range.
Mechanical rather than gas operation offers low running costs and consistent performance even at low temperatures from -20° to 50°.
Sequential mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides production speed of up to 4 nails per second for excellent nailing performance.
Depth of drive can be easily adjusted using the thumb wheel depth adjuster.
Tool free stall/jam clearance minimises down time. Trigger and contact trip lock-off prevent accidental discharge.