Dewalt DCH273N Brushless XR 3 Mode SDS+ Hammer Drill 18v (BODY ONLY)
£225.00 £187.50 Ex VAT
- Rotation stop mode for light chiselling in plaster, tiles and render and impact stop mode for rotary only drilling in wood and metal
- Brushless motor with high capacity XR 5.0Ah 18V Lithium-ion battery platform for extreme runtime and reduced maintenance
- Electronic clutch for consistently-high torque and improved durability
- Perform & Protect: best-in-class vibration at 6.6m/s_, minimising user fatigue
- Bright white LED with delay feature improves visibility
12 in stock
Dewwalt DCH273N cordless SDS hammer drill gives unbeatable runtime. The brushless motor helps this machine give 63% more holes than the DCH253. This 3 mode hammer drill has class leading vibration control at 6.6m/s_ due to the floating gearbox which is mounted on 4 springs. The chuck and gearbox move backwards and forwards together absorbing the impact which would normally end up transferred to the user. The combination of Dewalt battery (not included) and brushless motor means more power and less charging.
Sold without battery, or charger in a cardboard box.
- Multi-position side handle
- Built in belt hook
- 1 year standard warranty or 3 year warranty when registered online
PLEASE NOTE – comes with fixed SDS chuck, not the quick change chuck which is available on the DCH274